Thursday, July 7, 2016

One Of Those Days

Published to Tumblr January 3, 2016

It’s one of those days where I don’t know why I got out of bed. Except I needed to pee really bad and once I was up I decided I might as well get coffee. I’m still in my pajamas and browsing through social media. Most of it is driving me nuts with the political stuff, Happy New Year crap, and the continuation of the vapid, overdone encouragements that everything in life will be OK. I blame Disney and the multitude of Romantic Comedies for our cultural belief that no matter how bad things get, there is always a happy ending. That is, of course, a bunch of utter bullshit.
On the plus side I think this new blog is going well. I’m a little frustrated with the limitations of a secondary blog: I cannot follow other blogs or reblog directly. I have to post links instead. But I have done the two primary blog thing when I was still working and was running the office Tumblr and logging in and out to switch back and forth between them was a pain in the ass. At least others can follow and reblog this one. I guess that’s all I really need.
It’s dark and gloomy outside and I really want to go back to bed, but the cats have taken it over and I don’t really want to move them. They have that cuteness thing going for them. I guess I’ll stay up. Maybe even get dressed. That might be as far as I’ll get, but it’s something.

No comments:

Post a Comment